The hangout event A Song That Knows Grace was added to Genshin Impact with the 2.4 version update. Since this is Yun Jin‘s event, it gives players a better chance to know Liyue’s best performer. Not only that, but you also have the chance to earn different rewards.
With this guide, we’ll be covering the different options players will have to choose to unlock all the hangout event endings.
Table of Contents
- 1 Prerequisites
- 2 Ending 1: A Shame That the Road Is Rocky
- 3 Ending 2: And Few Friends You Shall Find
- 4 Ending 3: Brought Together by Common Interests
- 5 Ending 4: A Souvenir Without Sentiment is of Little Worth
- 6 Ending 5: The Cast Contemplates the Play’s Meaning
- 7 Rewards
- 2 Story Keys
- Adventure Rank 28
- Finish Interlude Chapter: Act I – The Crane Returns on the Wind
Ending 1: A Shame That the Road Is Rocky
Since this is the first ending, you’ll have to start from the beginning of the story. Pick the choices as follow.
Yun-Han Opera Troupe in Crisis
- I’m pretty sure her life is not at risk here.
- Okay. For Yun Jin…
- Get out of the way!!
- Your manager sent me.
- This is much too dangerous!
- Ultimately, safety should come first…
- Yep, here I am.
- Well, why don’t we go to Xinyue Kiosk?
Guests from the Steambird
- Make the most of it. You may as well talk to them.
- Let’s take a rain check on that.
- You look tired.
- I saw a lot of the audience on the way over here…
- (No need to check in with Yun Jin. This ends now!)
- No more lies.
Alerting the Quarry
- I don’t think they’re coming back…
Ending 2: And Few Friends You Shall Find
For this ending, start from the story branch A Strict Contract.
A Strict Contract
- (I should stay hidden for now and check in with Yun Jin)
Long Term Planning
- There has to be some evidence at their base of operations…
- She is quite amazing.
- Can you provide more evidence?
- Maybe he’s planning to fire you once you probation period ends?
- Funny, that contract’s just what we came to discuss.
- Are we really just going to let him go?
Ending 3: Brought Together by Common Interests
For this ending, start from the story branch Guests From the Steambird.
Guests From the Steambird
- Let’s play it safe and book the interview in with your manager.
Yun Jin’s Offstage Break
- Are you taking me to Wanmin Restaurant?
- Extra chili, please.
- Milk Tea.
- Surely not…
- (Avoid her gaze)
- (Savor the flavor)
- (Really savor it)
- Amazingly, it actually tastes pretty good.
- Mint, Jam, Slime Condensate.
- I never thought this is what you would be like offstage.
- That’s a shame. Your offstage personality is definitely the cuter one.
- And I would’ve assumed you were serious all the time…
- I wasn’t waiting long at all.
Ending 4: A Souvenir Without Sentiment is of Little Worth
Start from the story branch On Stage and Behind the Scenes.
On Stage and Behind the Scenes
- The real you and the characters you play are nothing alike…
- Your onstage persona is more striking. That’s unavoidable.
Ending 5: The Cast Contemplates the Play’s Meaning
Start from the story branch Crisis Averted…?
- You made a good point, Yun Jin…
- What about “Teacher”?
- The concept of performance?
- The camaraderie of fighting alongside trusted companions.
- To protect Liyue and my friends
- It was a pretty rare experience, even for me…
- (Sounds closer than Guyun Stone Forest, at least…)
- I’m ready. I think.
- Why on earth didn’t you start with this one?
- Was it that obvious…?
- My voice and face…?
- Reference existing characters from opera…
- Studying me can help you achieve a breakthrough?
- You’re such a strict teacher
After completing the hangout and unlocking all the endings, you will have received 60 Primogems, 10 Hero’s Wit, 6 Prithiva Topaz Fragment, 6 Guide to Diligence and a Cloud-Shrouded Jade.
You will also unlock the following achievements:
- May This Moment Be Made to Last
- A Strict Master Trains a Talented Pupil
- The Lingering Song