All 16 Consecrated Beast Route & Farming Guide
Consecrated Beasts are the new enemies in the Desert of Hadramaveth and one of the crucial materials (Desiccated Shells, Sturdy Shells, and Marked Shells) for weapons such as Light of Foliar Incision. There are very few of these enemies in the open world, and some of them are not marked in the official interactive map. So I will show the location of all Consecrated Beasts in Genshin Impact as of version 3.4.
Table of Contents
All 16 Consecrated Beast Locations
As you can see in the image above, there are 15 Consecrated Beasts in Sumeru and 1 in Inazuma. Yes, there is one stray in Inazuma. Before starting, make sure you deploy your good team because these enemies are quite tanky and deal a lot of damage.
Route 1 – 5 Consecrated Beasts
1. Teleport to The Dune of Carouses northwest underground waypoint and head south into a room with a sealed Precious Chest. Look up and you will see the Red Vulture.
2. Teleport to the Garden of Endless Pillar domain and head northeast until you see the Consecrated Scorpion.
3. Teleport to Safhe Shatranj northwest waypoint and head southeast. Get near to the puzzle that was sealing an Exquisite Chest to spawn the Consecrated Red Vulture.
4. Teleport to Safhe Shatranj northeast waypoint and head northwest into Liloupar’s Cell. You need to complete the Dirge of Bilqis quest to open the route here! Interact with the Dendro monument and the beast will spawn.
5. Teleport to Wounded Shin Valley west underground waypoint and head northeast and you will see a Consecrated Scorpion guarding a Precious Chest.
Route 2 – 6 Consecrated Beasts
6. Teleport to Wadi Al-Majuj southeast waypoint and head northeast. The scorpion is guarding a Precious Chest.
7. Teleport to Passage of Ghouls east waypoint and head southwest until you see the Consecrated Flying Serpent.
8. Teleport to Passage of Ghouls east waypoint and head east into the cave.
9. From the previous location, continue north and interact with the Mora stone/box (in front of Lawachurl) to open a hole and go to the lower level. You will see another Consecrated Scorpion.
10. Head northeast from the previous location using the Four-Leaf Sigils past a Remarkable Chest, explore further and go to another hole that leads to the lower platform.
11. Teleport to Qusayr northeast waypoint, head southwest, and enter the cave that leads underground. You will see a Consecrated Scorpion guarding a Common Chest.
Route 3 – 4 Consecrated Beast
12. Teleport to Dunes of Steel north waypoint and head south into the thick fog and you will find a Consecrated Red Vulture.
13. Teleport to Dunes of Steel north waypoint and head north. Defeat three small scorpions around the Exquisite Chest to spawn the big bad scorpion.
14. From the previous location, head northeast using the Four-Leaf Sigils and continue following the path and you will see a Red Vulture resting on the tree branch.
15. Teleport to Debris of Panjvahe waypoint and head west (using all the Four-Leaf Sigils) to reach the cliff above. You had fought this one during Tadhla the Falcon quest so I’m sure you will remember it.
Route 4 – 1 Consecrated Beast
16. Teleport to Serpent’s Head northeast domain and head southwest. Who knows how did this one come from Sumeru to Inazuma?