✦ At the moment, the interactive map right now is severely un-updated with some missing pins, so the route is not completed and I will edit some pins in the images (will be updated once the interactive map is updated). Also, I will only include treasure chests that give out Joyeux Vouchers in the route (some chests from quests don’t give out vouchers).
✦ Remember that halfway through this guide, check your event page and claim the Felicitous Joyspar gadget that will show the location of the Voucher Boxes or Fascinating Chests that you didn’t claim yet on the whole map! At that point, you don’t even need to continue with the guide and just go with the flow.
✦ Make sure you complete the Secret Summer Paradise: Part 3 Event Quest, where you will unlock another part of Veluriyam Mirage called Thinkers’ Theater. Below is the first and second part of the Joyeux Voucher guides:
All 155 Joyeux Voucher in Veluriyam Mirage (Part 1)
All 65 Joyeux Vouchers in Veluriyam Mirage (Part 2)
How to get the event gadgets?
Flowing Joyspar (AoE) = Collect 90 Joyeux Vouchers
Felicitous Joyspar (Whole Map) = Collect 270 Joyeux Vouchers
What are the differences between Voucher Boxes and Fascinating Chests?
Voucher Boxes: Pinkish-orange fruit that gives out 4 Joyeux Vouchers
Fascinating Chests: Normal chests that give out 1 Joyeux Voucher
Table of Contents
This is a continuation from the first part and second part so the number will also continue from there. Please check it out if you are having any trouble or comment on this post if you have any questions.
Route 1 | Joyeux Voucher x20
Click here for the interactive map route (Currently missing pins for #144, #147, #149, and #151)
Before starting, make sure you start the Daiya’s Three-Day Reverie quest from the Park Announcement Speaker in Thinker’s Theater (The quest icon will appear on the map so you won’t miss it). This is because we will be collecting all the chests while also completing the quest in the same route to save time. It’s okay if you already completed it though.
▼ This route starts from ‘The Black Nacre and the All-Devouring Kraken’ sub-quest ▼
142. From the Park Announcement Speaker NPC location, head southeast towards a Time-Trial Challenge. The challenge is to collect Dendro Particles within the time limit.
143. After claiming the chest from #142, look north to see a Voucher Box right in front of you (under the huge tree root). Follow the quest navigation and ride the Choo-Choo Cart.
144. Follow the quest navigation and destroy all the sea monsters using the cannon to spawn a treasure chest.
145. Look east and use the Four-Leaf Sigils to teleport to a shipwreck with a Voucher Box on top of it.
146. From the previous location, head northeast towards another sea monster’s challenge (you can see Four-Leaf Sigils leading to this location). Destroy all the monsters using the cannon to unlock the treasure chest.
147. From the previous location, look northeast to see a lone Common Chest in front of a rock.
148. Now, follow the quest navigation again to the next location using Choo-Choo Cart. Once arrived, look east and you can see a Voucher Box inside a shipwreck.
149. Just beside the shipwreck, you must notice a treasure chest guarded by Hilichurls.
150. Now, follow the quest navigation and use Streaming Projector to complete the challenge and spawn a treasure chest.
151. Continue with the quest until you get a Precious Chest (no Joyeux Voucher inside), and look upwards toward the southwest to see a Four-Leaf Sigil. Teleport there and continue walking the path until you see a treasure chest guarded by Slimes and Fungi.
152. From the previous location, continue southwest for a Time-Trial Challenge. The challenge is to collect Dendro Particles within the time limit.
Route 2 | Joyeux Voucher x13
Click here for the interactive map route (Currently missing pin for #157)
▼ This route starts from the ‘Petrifying Gaze’ sub-quest ▼
153. After claiming the chest from #152, you should arrive at the next Park Announcement Speaker NPC that will start the Petrifying Gaze. Follow the Hydro Eidolon until you solve the first petrifying owl puzzle to spawn a treasure chest.
154. Continue following the Hydro Eidolon for another petrifying owl puzzles to spawn a treasure chest.
155. After completing this subquest (An Exquisite Chest will appear but no Joyeux Voucher in it), head east until you see a really huge tree root beside three boxes. Climb that tree root until the end and jump to the building up north until you see a Common Chest.
156. From the previous spot, continue walking north for a Joyeux Voucher.
157. From the previous location, glide down toward the southwest until you see a group of Fungi with a box near it. Defeat the Fungi so the box will turn back to Hydro Eidolon and unlock the near chest.
158. Head southeast until you reach the Waverider Waypoint. Go on top of a hill south of the said waypoint and you will see a Common Chest near a Hydro Squirrel.
159. Summon a Waverider and complete the Time-Trial Challenge north of the Waverider Waypoint (near the previous hill with Common Chest).
160. From the spot you claim the chest for #159, look south and you will see a group of Hilichurls and Lawachurl. Defeat them to spawn a Precious Chest.
161. Head east towards a locked Exquisite Chest. Read the Scene Notes and take a picture of the two Hydro Eidolons to unlock the chest.
162. This voucher can be obtained during the Returning Curios quest where you need to find the second hidden treasure. You need to complete a Streaming Projector challenge to teleport across the vine that blocking the way. The treasure chest that gives out Joyeux Voucher is inside the Preprint World, not the Exquisite Chest that gives out the Returning Curio Memento II.
Route 3 | Joyeux Voucher x8
Click here for the interactive map route
Sorry, I miscount and start from number 164 instead of 163, but it won’t affect the guides.
▼ This route starts from the ‘Skycastle Saviors’ sub-quest ▼
164. Back to Daiya’s Three-Day Reverie quest, teleport to Thinker’s Theater waypoint, and head south. Use Dendro on the Clusterleaf of Cultivation to spawn Four-Leaf Sigils. Use those Sigils to teleport upwards and you will see a Time-Trial Challenge. The challenge here is to collect Dendro Particles within the time limit.
165. From the location where you claim chest #164, turn southeast and use the Four-Leaf Sigils to teleport across and you will get the Voucher Box on top of the Sigil.
166. Continue following the navigation until you complete this sub-quest. After taking the Exquisite Chest (No Joyeux Voucher inside), head again to the Streaming Projector and turn south until you see a rock pile behind a Hydro Eidolon. Interact with the rock pile to uncover another Hydro Eidolon and follow it until it reaches a bubble treasure chest and unlocks it.
167. From the previous location, walk east until you reach the edge and glide down towards the northeast until you see a breakable Huge Rock Pile. A treasure chest is hidden under it.
168. Continue following the quest navigation but before entering the Broadcasting Station, interact with the box (just below the broadcasting station) and play a game with the 3 Hydro Eidolons to spawn a treasure chest. After that, continue with the quest and complete it until the end to get a Luxurious Chest (No Joyeux Voucher in it).
Route 4 | Joyeux Voucher x24
Click here for the interactive map route (Currently missing pins #172, #173, #176, #183, and #186)
169. Teleport to Thinkers’ Theater southwest waypoint and turn around 180 degrees to see a Time-Trial Challenge. The challenge here is to collect Dendro Particles within the time limit.
170. After claiming the chest from #169, head south and get near the Hydro Eidolon (with a question mark) and follow it as it will lead to a treasure chest hidden under the stairs.
171. From the previous location, head northeast and use the Four-Leaf Sigils until you reach the top of the floating rocks before gliding down and getting the Voucher Box.
172. Use the same Sigil again and this time, head further northeast towards a Dendro Ring puzzle and complete it to spawn a treasure chest.
173. From the previous location, head northwest for a treasure chest guarded by Whoppeflowers (will spawn once you get near).
174. Head directly south toward another treasure chest guarded by Fungi.
175. Teleport to Thinkers’ Theater southwest waypoint and head northeast towards bubble Hydro monuments. You need to find 3 Hydro Eidolons and interact with them so they will unlock the 3 monuments so you can light them up and spawn a treasure chest.
176. From the previous location, head north towards a shack with Hilichurls guarding a treasure chest inside said shack.
177. From the previous shack, head east towards a treasure chest on top of a hill guarded by Hilichurls.
178. Head north towards an even higher hill and use Dendro on the Dendro Rock and interact with the lamp to uncover a Hydro Eidolon. It will unlock the nearest treasure chest.
179. Walk northwest and defeat the Hilichurls to uncover a Hydro Eidolon and follow it until it reaches another Hydro Eidolon and unlocks a chest.
180. Head west towards a group of Slimes surrounding Hydro Eidolon and defeat them. The Hydro Eidolon will unlock a Dendrogranum and use it to aim at the Dendro Rings in front of you to spawn a chest.
181. From the spot you claim chest #180, head northwest for a guarded treasure chest.
182. Head southwest toward the jetty and get the Voucher Box.
183. Go back northeast and start the Time-Trial Challenge. The challenge here is to race against a Hydro Eidolon.
184. Head east towards a bubble treasure chest. You will see a Hydro Eidolon near it and interact with it so it will lead you to 3 other Hydro Eidolons that you’ll need to interact with to unlock the treasure chest.
185. From the previous location, head northeast towards a treasure chest guarded by Hilichurls.
186. Next, head northeast again to a chest surrounded by purple mushrooms. Hit all the mushrooms with Pyro to unlock the chest.
Route 5 | Joyeux Voucher x18
187. Teleport to Thinkers’ Theater waypoint and head southwest towards the central theater and enter it. Once you go through the door, look to your left for a Voucher Box.
188. Then look to the right for another platform and interact with the small vase under the platform to uncover a Hydro Eidolon and it will turn into a Bouncing Mushroom. Jump on top of it to reach the top of the platform for a treasure chest.
189. Get out of the central theater and once out through the door, look to your right for a Hydro Eidolon beside a bubble treasure chest and interact with it. Once all Hydro Eidolons have transformed into a box, interact with the 3rd Hydro Eidolons in order because it transforms into the wrong box. Once you had chosen the option ‘A change of disguise, perhaps?‘ go back to the 1st Hydro Eidolon (beside the treasure chest) to start the transformation again and complete the puzzle.
190. From the previous location, head south for a Voucher Box.
191. Head east and aim at the Dendro Rings to spawn a treasure chest.
192. Look north past the tree root to find a locked Hydro Eidolon surrounded by Hilichurls. Defeat the enemies, free the Hydro Eidolons, use Dendro on the Dendro Rock, and read the Scene Notes so you can take a picture and unlock the treasure chest.
193. From the previous location, head northwest for a Time-Trial Challenge. The challenge here is to defeat a Thunderhelm Lawachurl within the time limit.
194. Walk west and you will see a Hydro Eidolon beside an empty Bloatty Floatty. You need to find 3 Bloatties Floatties (all are close to the center) around it to complete the puzzle and spawn a chest.
195. From the previous location, head southwest toward another image-taking challenge. Read the Scene Notes to spawn Hilichurls, defeat them, and place the book you obtain from the Hilichurls beside the Hydro Eidolon before taking a picture and completing the puzzle.
196. Climb the hill towards the west and interact with/destroy the rock pile to uncover a Hydro Eidolon (while also lighting out the torches). Go upwards following the path and interact with the Sweet Flower inside a vase to uncover another Hydro Eidolon. The last Eidolon is the Anemo Slime floating beside 2 Bloatties Floatties in front of the waypoint. After all 3 are gathered, you will unlock the bubble treasure chest beside the waypoint.
197. From the previous location, glide southwest towards a door and enter it to find a bubble treasure chest. To unlock it, approach a Hydro Eidolon under that platform.
198. Go to the bottom of the room and go out the door heading west (you will see a Choo-Choo Cart outside). Turn right after through the door to find a group of Hydro Eidolon that you need to play Hide-and-Seek with.
Route 6 | Joyeux Voucher x12
199. From the previous location, glide south towards the river and you will see a treasure chest surrounded by crocodiles. Defeat them to unlock the chest.
200. Head northeast for a group of Hydro Eidolon and play Hide-and-Seek with them.
201. Walk southeast and interact with the blue flowers among the green to uncover a Hydro Eidolon and it will unseal the bubble treasure chest.
202. Look west and summon a Waverider to complete the Time-Trial Challenge. The challenge is here to collect Dendro Particles within the time limit.
203. From the spot you claim chest #202, you will see a Voucher Box right in front of you.
204. Teleport to Silver Bottle Courtyard east waypoint and go upwards and use the many Four-Leaf Sigils to reach the top of the tree trunk. Then, climb on top of the leaf-like seat and wait until the mechanism reach the top before you can get the Voucher Box at the top.