There are 66 new Hydroculus in Erinnyes Forest + Morte Region. Two important quests here are The Wild Fairy of Erinnyes and Search in the Algae Sea quests because some of the Hydroculus are locked inside an area that can only be accessed after you complete said quest.
All 85 Hydroculus in Fontaine V4.0
All 65 Hydroculus in Fontaine V4.1
After upgrading your Statue of the Seven with all available Hydroculus, it will reach Level 8 with Hydroculus 24/38.
➥ Keynote: Statue of the Seven is shortformed to S7.
Table of Contents
▌20 Hydroculus in Erinnyes Forest (1)
1. Teleport to Experiment Field Generator Boss southeast waypoint and head east to the space in between 2 mountains.
2. From the previous location, head southwest to the Hydroculus on the air. If you didn’t glide there in time, just climb the mountain in front of it and glide again from the top.
3. Teleport to Marcotte Station northeast waypoint and climb the mountain on your south.
4. Teleport to Marcotte Station S7 and turn around to see Hydroculus on top of a tree. Push a nearby hat jellyfish (with Ball Octopus’ ability) to the tree and launch upwards.
5. From the previous position, glide east to the huge shell. Hit it to open the mouth and get the Hydroculus.
6. Teleport to Loch Urania south waypoint and head northeast to see Anemo monuments. Complete the puzzle here to get the Hydroculus in the air. If you’re stuck, you can check my guide here: How to Solve Anemo Monuments Puzzle in Loch Urania
7. From the previous location, glide west to Loch Urania to the top of the defying-gravity water drop to get the Hydroculus on top of it (You need to complete The Wild Fairy of Erinnyes quest here or you can’t get close to that water drop).
8. From the previous location, glide southwest towards the top of the hill, push a nearby hat jellyfish to the Hydroculus, and launch yourself to it.
9. Head to the north of Loch Urania and walk until you see a pond. There is a storage box inside the pond and you can use the Pneuma Block inside a shell beside the pond to hit the box (using archer). Then, just use a plunge attack to get the Hydroculus. If you’re diligent, find a Seelie so it will dry the water from this pond (it’s the moving thing in the water, you can investigate it).
10. Teleport to Weeping Willow’s south waypoint and climb the huge rock on your southwest to get the Hydroculus on top of it.
11. Teleport to Weeping Willow’s west waypoint and climb the hill south from the waypoint. You can see a Hydroculus at the top.
12. From the previous location, glide to the huge tree in the middle of the lake and get the Hydroculus between the tree roots.
13. Teleport to Weeping Willow’s southeast waypoint and go northeast towards a pond. Clean the bacteria there and dive inside for an option to Enter an underground bunker. There is a ladder in that room that will lead to the surface with Hydroculus at the top. You can open the door there.
14. From the previous location (after you open the door to the surface), head to the rubble on your north for another Hydroculus.
15. From the previous location, head west towards the lake again and stop when you see a tree stump. Behind that tree stump (east of it) is a cave with a Hydroculus inside it. You need to destroy a breakable wall with a cannon but it’s easy stuff.
16. Teleport to the same waypoint as #13 and glide southeast towards a Hydroculus at the top of a hill.
17. From the previous location, head south towards a hole in the ground brimming with water (it’s a pond) and Treasure Hoarders around it. Nearby that pond is a Ball Octopus ability and Energy Orb. Use the ability to throw the Energy Orb towards the pond to destroy the breakable rock inside the pond and get the Hydroculus in it.
18. Swim back up and walk south towards a shipwreck. Get 3 keys around that area and unlock the gate to get the Hydroculus in it. If you’re stuck, you can check my guide here: How to Solve Locked Gate Shipwreck in Erinnyes Forest
19. Get out from the ship and head south for another Hydroculus at the of the hill.
20. Teleport to Weeping Willow’s southeast waypoint and head east to the small island. On that island, climb the highest mountain there for the Hydroculus.
▌17 Hydroculus in Erinnyes Forest (2)
21. Teleport to Weeping Willow’s southeast waypoint and head south. There are 3 hat jellyfish here and you need to complete their puzzles so the hat will move and create a line to launch yourself at the Hydroculus on top. If you’re stuck on the puzzle, you can check my guide here: How to Get Precious Chest in Weeping Willow of the Lake
22. From on top of the waterplank, glide southwest towards the mountain with Hydroculus on top of it. Complete a Time-Trial Challenge to spawn a hat jellyfish and launch yourself to the Hydroculus.
23. Teleport to Foggy Forest Path northeast waypoint and head southeast. Clean the bacteria there with Ball Octopus ability so you can use the hat jellyfish.
24. From the previous location, head west to the bridge. Your short character should get the Hydroculus under it easily.
25. From the previous location, head south to the shore and push a nearby hat jellyfish to get the Hydroculus in the air.
26. Summon a waverider and sail to the east near the Rusty Rudders and jump off the waverider when the Hydroculus is on top of you.
27. Teleport to Forest Foggy Path west waypoint and push a nearby hat jellyfish to get the Hydroculus on top of the tree.
28. From the previous position, glide north until you see a small puddle with a storage box on it. Break the box with Ousia and get the Hydroculus inside it.
29. Teleport to the Fountain of Lucine west waypoint and use the Antoine Roger Aircraft at the north of the waypoint to reach the Hydroculus.
30. Teleport to the Lumidouce Harbor waypoint and climb the crane to get the Hydroculus.
31. From the previous location, go to the backside of the harbor (east) and complete the Floating Crystal Flowers and Floating Crystal Platforms to reach the Hydroculus in the air.
32. Teleport to the Foggy Forest Path waypoint and head north towards a cave that leads to an underwater area. Keep swimming until you reach the Hydroculus inside a shell (you need to hit it).
33. Teleport to Weeping Willow southwest underwater waypoint (can only be accessed after you complete The Wild Fairy of Erinnyes quest or this route will be locked) and get the Hydroculus on your west.
34. Teleport to the same waypoint as #33 and swim north and upwards (make sure to look up) to see a hole (again, this can only be accessed from Wild Fairy quest). Swim to that hole until the end to see the Hydroculus icon on the map. It’s inside a small cave under the area you’re swimming right now.
35. From the previous location, swim east to Weeping Willow Lake and when you’re there, swim north to a breakable rock (there are Hunter’s Rays in front of this rock, or you can just use Elemental Sight). Break that rock and you can swim further north towards this Hydroculus.
36. Teleport to Rusty Rudder’s waypoint and head further inside the cave to see the Hydroculus. If you haven’t unlock the cave yet, here’s the guide for it: How to Enter Hidden Cave in Rusty Rudder
37. Just beside the previous Hydroculus, still inside the cave.
▌15 Hydroculus in Morte Region (1)
38. Teleport to the East Slopes of Mont Automnequi underwater waypoint and swim upwards to the east for the Hydroculus.
39. Dive into the water again and enter the Orthant of Souls ruin. Go to the main room (where the energy flow mechanism at) and from there, look east to find a lift. Go up using the lift and you will see the Hydroculus at the end of the hallway.
40. Teleport to East Slopes north waypoint and head southeast towards a small mountain with a Hydroculus on top of it.
41. From the previous location, glide north and dive into the water. The Hydroculus is in between the broken bridges.
42. Teleport to Morte Region S7 and look west to the stairs that lead to underground ruin.
43. Go back up and head west towards the shore. Enter the hat jellyfish to get the Hydroculus (no need to move the hat).
44. Teleport to East Slopes far north waypoint and glide downwards slowly through the broken bridges to get to the Hydroculus.
45. Teleport to the Tower of Ipsissimus surface waypoint and you should face an aircraft. Use that aircraft to reach the Hydroculus far in the air. This aircraft is only available after you complete the Search in the Algae Sea quest.
46. Teleport to Fort Charybdis Ruins south waypoint and climb to the edge of the broken bridge for the Hydroculus.
47. From the previous location, glide north for the Hydroculus just above the water.
48. Teleport to the same waypoint as #46 and head north until you see a Time-Trial Challenge. Complete that challenge to spawn a treasure chest and bubble teleport to bring you upwards to the Hydroculus.
49. Teleport to Fort Charybdis Ruins north waypoint and look east for a puzzle. Complete the Eliphas Beam puzzle to create a wind current to reach the Hydroculus in the air. Just make sure nothing is blocking the beam, that’s all.
50. Teleport to Fort Charybdis Ruins south waypoint and glide east and downwards to the Hydroculus just above the water.
51. From the previous location, head south towards a medium-sized island and climb the mountain to get the Hydroculus at the top.
52. Glide southeast towards a small island and you will see a hat jellyfish surrounded by Hilichurls. Defeat the Hilichurls so you can use the hat and get the Hydroculus.
▌13 Hydroculus in Morte Region (2)
53. Teleport to the Tower of Ipsissimus south waypoint and enter the ruin behind you for the Hydroculus.
54. From the previous location, swim north until you see a Hydroculus under a protruding rock.
55. Swim upwards to the east and almost reach the surface for another Hydroculus.
56. Dive deeper again to the west until you reach almost the bottom. The Hydroculus is under the entrance of a small ruin.
57. From the previous location, swim upwards to the west. The Hydroculus is a tiny bit hidden so find a shell before you can spot the Hydroculus.
58. Teleport to the Tower of Ipsissimus north waypoint and enter the ruin behind you. Keep swimming further inside the ruin and you will see the Hydroculus.
59. Keep swimming in the same direction until you reach the main room (energy flow mechanism in the middle of the room) and look up to see a Hydroculus behind a barrier. Look to the opposite room to see a purple glowing painting (Looking Glass). Enter that painting and get out of it to end up in the room with the Hydroculus.
60. Go to the energy flow mechanism at the north for another Hydroculus behind it.
61. Teleport to the Tower of Ipsissimus north waypoint and swim east to see a building. Enter that ruin for a Hydroculus near the ceiling.
62. Get out of that building and swim south to see a breakable rock (look down and use Elemental Sight). There is a jellyfish nearby so use its ability to break the rock and get the Hydroculus inside it.
63. Teleport to Fort Charybdis Ruins north waypoint and dive into the water at the northeast.
64. Teleport to Fort Charybdis underwater waypoint and enter the ruin in front of you. Go deeper into the ruin and when you reach a room with lots of gear (main room with energy flow mechanism in the middle), climb the gear to the top for the Hydroculus.
65. From the previous location, jump down to the main room and dive under the water to get the last Hydroculus. This underwater area is locked behind Search in the Algae Sea quest.
▌1 Hydroculus in Erinnyes Forest (3)
66. Teleport to Weeping Willow southeast waypoint and head north to the small cottage. The Hydroculus is inside the tent.
Writer’s note: The reason why this one Hydroculus is separated from the others in Erinnyes Forest is simply because I didn’t find it until I completed editing all the images. I even used Hydroculus Resonance Stone before editing but it didn’t pick up this last one, probably because it’s too far from my location so the gadget can’t detect it? Anyway since I found this very late and already finished editing, I don’t want to re-edit everything so I just made a new header for it~ 😉