Aloy (I would have honestly preferred Minecraft Steve over this tbh…)
|Free 5-star character||Decent self-buffs||Cryo Yoimiya but slightly weaker|
|Has Cryo DMG as hidden stat||High damage multipliers||40 Cost burst + massive AoE|
|Very viable as burst DPS||Extremely easy to gear/play||Not reliant on constellations (rather has none)|
|Doesn’t have any constellations||E has long CD||Needs E stacks to get Cryo DMG|
|Bombs don’t get picked up by Venti Q||Needs Spectral Hearts||Suffers against shields a lot|
PSA #1: I mean it’s a free 5-star DPS, and she can hit fairly hard too so can’t complain too much! She struggles with a bit of energy generation, but running a battery pretty much solves that problem. Run her like any Cryo DPS — either a AoE Melt comp OR a Freeze comp!
- E has massive AoE that gathers enemies, spreads Cryo, and can pull Aloy’s E bombs
- Q can buff Cryo output, or Swirl with Pyro to give Aloy consistent Melt procs
- Does a lot of damage as well, plus has extremely low CD to be a battery for Aloy’s Q
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH VENTI OR SUCROSE FOR HIGHER EM REACTION DAMAGE!
- Guoba can spread and inflict Pyro on enemies with decent AoE + hits pretty hard
- Xiangling’s Q works great with Aloy’s Cryo buffed NA + her E/Q (pretty much in perfect range)
- Can be a reliable sub DPS option when Aloy’s Cryo DMG is on CD/off rotation
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH ROSARIA OR XINGQIU IF FREEZE COMP!
- Low E CD lets you spam some energy + spread Pyro everywhere
- Extremely low cost Q that provides massive healing, ATK buff, and inflicts Pyro on enemies inside the AoE (free Melt procs)
- Can be run with 4x Noblesse to further buff ATK for Aloy’s DPS
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH BARBARA OR DIONA FOR CRYO RESONANCE!
PSA #2: The example above is for a really consistent/easy to play Melt comp. Just remember to get the 4 Coil stacks so Aloy can get Cryo DMG infused to her NA. Otherwise you’ll just be doing Phys DMG. A Melt comp fits her playstyle a bit more, whereas a Freeze comp is more suitable if you’re running her burst DPS/need CRIT% assistance!
Great flex slot alternatives:
- Venti – Even though his Q can’t pick up the bombs from Aloy’s E, still provides a lot of energy + great AoE grouping for her Q
- Sucrose – Her E and Q both pull the bombs to the center + great AoE. Plus running TTDS gives Aloy a 48% ATK buff
- Rosaria – Great Cryo battery and good burst DPS/sub DPS option for when Aloy’s E is on CD
- Xingqiu – Awesome off-field DPS that can work well with Aloy’s Cryo infused NA. Works even better in a Freeze comp
- Mona – Alternative option for Xingqiu. Taunt is great for grouping enemies for her Freeze + Q damage
- Barbara – Her E lets you easily proc Freeze on enemies that get too close
- Diona – Great energy battery, strong shield, and decent heals. Also provides Cryo resonance, so free CRIT% for Aloy
- Anemo MC – E and Q both pull in the bombs, so use it as a VV option if you somehow don’t have any other Anemo character
- Albedo – His E provides a lot of decent off-field DPS, and great for Aloy’s NA damage when her E is on CD (if she’s still on the field)
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned.
Hope this helped. Bye.