Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain Guide
Welcome to our quick guide to the Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain in Genshin Impact. This guide aims at giving you proper direction to complete the domain without being unnecessarily long.
The Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern is a domain in Liyue which provides 4 sets of artifacts: the Gambler, Scholar, [both 3/4 stars only] Bloodstained Chivalry, and Noblesse Oblige [4 and 5 stars only.]
Table of Contents
Ley Line Disorder
Geo damage dealt by all party members is increased by 75%.
As with most Liyue artifact domains, Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern comes in three flavors with each more demanding than the former.
- Stone Chamber I: Cryo Abyss Mage and 2 Pyro Abyss Mages in 300 seconds (5 minutes). All are level 69.
- Stone Chamber II: 2 Cryo Abyss Mages and 1 Pyro Abyss Mages in 360 seconds (6 minutes). All are level 80. Additionally, the Pyro Abyss Mage will spawn a homing fireball which will follow the target for a short duration.
- Stone Chamber II: 2 Cryo Abyss Mages, 1 Pyro Abyss Mages and 1 Hydro Abyss Mage in 360 seconds (6 minutes). All are level 80. Additionally, the Pyro Abyss Mage will spawn a homing fireball which will follow the target for a short duration.
Above is examples of team compositions which would do well in this domain, the key elements you need are Geo, Hydro and Pyro.
Remember those characters are just a an example which would do well. You can replace them with whichever character of the required element you have or prefer.
Tips and Tricks
- The Cryo Abyss Mage can emit a Cryo vapor (similar to large cryo slimes) – keep a safe distance from them and attack with ranged units (catalyst and bow users.)
- Take care when using characters who wet your party (Xingqiu, Barbara) as Cryo attacks can freeze the active character.
- -Spam your Geo abilities! Ninguang, Zhong Li and Albedo shine in this domain as their entire kit is boosted by 75%.
- NRE [attainable as a blueprint from Mondstadt Reputation Rewards] are highly advised as level 80 Abyss Mages pack a serious punch.
- Coop is encouraged for higher difficulties for efficiency and ease of clear.
- Condensed Resin can also enhance farming efficiency. The crystalflies required for their construction can be found frequently throughout the Guyun Stone Forest.
This is it from your Captain, feel free to let me know if you want any specific domain covered.
Stay warm in Dragonspine.