Faruzan (an ancient mad ruin scientist from Sumeru)
|Consistent Anemo RES debuff||Extremely strong Anemo buffs||Extremely easy to gear/play|
|Has ATK% as hidden stat||Decent AoE|
|Q is 80 cost||Only viable in Mono Anemo comps||Has zero Anemo application|
|Needs C2+ to prolong efficiency||Zero energy generation|
PSA #1: Faruzan is an extremely strong mono Anemo buffer, but she’s shorthanded in energy generation and her buffs are only active during her Burst. Plus side is since she’s on a mono Anemo team, there will be lots of Anemo particles!
Who to take (alternatives explained below!):
- Anemo DPS with extremely high, consistent DPS output and basically 100% Anemo DMG that can heavily benefit from Faruzan’s buffs/debuffs
- E is a low 10s CD with 2 charges that deal Anemo DMG and generate 3 Anemo particles
- Q turns his NA/CA into Anemo instead of Physical + his Plunging Attacks deal massive AoE Anemo DMG
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH WANDERER OR HEIZOU FOR F2P/4-STAR DPS OPTION
- Her E is a massive AoE Anemo grouping CC that also generates 4 Anemo particles + has 2 charges
- Q is a large AoE Anemo grouping CC that has a massive AoE, allowing DPS to hit multiple enemies at the same time
- Can run Thrilling Tales of Dragon Slayers to provide DPS with a +48% ATK buff and also her A1 and A4 passives provide massive EM buffs
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH VENTI OR KAZUHA FOR MORE CONSISTENT GROUPING, ENERGY, AND DAMAGE
- E is a low CD, spammable Pyro applicator that generates energy and allows Anemo to Swirl for additional DMG/EM reaction
- Q is an amazing heal, ATK buff (based on his base ATK), and applies Pyro to all enemies inside AoE for even more Swirl synergy
- Can run 4x Noblesse for an additional +20% ATK buff, allowing Faruzan to build more ER% and Anemo DMG%
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH ANY HEALER BASED ON WHAT ELEMENT MATCHUP YOU WANT (Will explain below)
PSA #2: The rotation is extremely simple: Either start with Bennettt Q > Faruzan E + Q > Sucrose E +Q (for TTDS) > Xiao Q > Xiao NA/E/Plunge combo > repeat. Doing this maximizes the buffs to Xiao’s DMG + provides enough particles for Faruzan to have enough energy for her 80 cost Burst
Faruzan can easily boost total DPS by (or at least from my personal numbers) 22k – 35k+ DMG more than without her. Her A4 Passive is nothing to scoff at when stacked with the Anemo DMG buff and RES debuff!
I’ve also found great success running this comp with Heizou and Wanderer, except I would swap out Sucrose for Venti if running Wanderer (since he can actually hit enemies while they’re in Venti’s Q). You can trigger A LOT of elemental reaction with this setup, since each Anemo character has their own ICD. Also, due to the low CD nature of all these characters there’s plenty of continuous DMG potential.
As for the healer slot I’ll explain more below, but it really depends on the matchup. Each healer has their own strengths and weaknesses, but since it’s a mainly mono Anemo focused comp you just want to Swirl for matchups rather than DMG.
Great flex slot alternatives:
- Wanderer/Heizou – Both are extremely consistent Anemo DPS that are mainly focused on just pumping out as much damage after your team’s full rotation
- Venti (better for Wanderer and Xiao) – Extremely proficient energy battery and amazing AoE grouping CC. Can keep enemies stable for Faruzan’s Q debuff to constantly hit as well. Wanderer and Xiao do better since their abilities can hit enemies consistently when inside Venti’s Q
- Kazuha (better for Heizou) – Same benefits as Venti, except better for Heizou since his E can hit all enemies when gathered inside Kazuha’s E (Heizou E and NA’s don’t hit enemies in Venti’s Q).
- Yelan/Xingqiu/Thoma/Raiden – All four are amazing substitutes for the Sucrose slot. All of them have off-field DPS potential and can be turned into a Burst DPS to assist Anemo DPS by adding Swirl/EM reaction DMG. Run specific characters based on what enemy you need to fight!
Healer Flex Slots:
- Kokomi/Barbara – Both are great Hydro healers that can heal a plenty amount while applying Wet for Swirl. Kokomi is a bit more proficient at applying Hydro, since Barbara’s E only really applies when the heals proc.
- Kuki Shinobu – Amazing healer/support that can apply Electro to nearby enemies + can be built as a pseudo Burst DPS with her Q. She has amazing uptime on her E and basically a 100% spammable Burst!
- Jean – If running Jean, make sure to slot a non-Anemo character for the Sucrose slot. Jean has great Anemo application + Burst heal, but won’t be necessarily maximizing her NA heals. When paired with Bennett, she can deal some serious off-field DPS with their two Bursts combined.
- Zhongli – Most Anemo DPS are just made for slamming their heads into the enemy, so Zhongli’s shield is a great way to prevent interruption and overall ignore DMG. Burst is amazing when paired with Venti/Kazuha since they’ll still be petrified but still affect by the AoE CC!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned.
Hope this helped. Bye.