What kind of interesting potions can we make out of these different ingredients? Enjoy a novel potion-making experience with Paimon!
Table of Contents
Event Gameplay Duration:
➥ May 11, 2023 – May 20, 2023 23:59 (UTC+8)
➥ Reach Adventure Rank 10 or above
➥ During the event, you can log into Genshin Impact daily, consume Original Resin, and complete other missions to obtain potion crafting materials. During the event, Nahida and Cyno will also visit your booth, and gift you special ingredients.
➥ After successfully crafting potions, you can earn Primogems and other in-game rewards based on the total number of potions crafted. Complete the dialogues and obtain all of their ingredients to gain additional Primogems and in-game rewards.
>> Click to Take Part in the Event <<
1) Crafting Potions
➥ When crafting potions, you need to separately place a plant-based potion (green jar) crafting ingredient, another potion crafting ingredient (blue jar), and water or oil. After the above ingredients have been added, the mixing process can begin. Travelers need to control the stirring rod to mix the ingredients, and after mixing is complete, they must use the bellows to heat up the mixture to complete a potion.
➥ Potion ingredients will not be consumed if the potion-making process fails, and Travelers can try again multiple times.
➥ During the potion-making process, Travelers may click the “Reset” button at any time to start over. Resetting does not consume potion-making ingredients.
➥ In addition, exiting the potion-making process before it is complete will not consume potion-making ingredients.
➥ After successfully crafting a potion, the associated potion formula will be unlocked. Travelers can enter the potion archive, and click on “Autocraft” below the potion to craft the potion again with a single click.
➥ If you try to craft potions at around 04:00 (Server Time), which is when the daily missions refresh, they may encounter a brief network error. Please refresh the page if you encounter this error.
2) Obtaining Ingredients
➥ You can obtain potion-making ingredients through the following methods:
- Complete the following actions within Genshin Impact and the web event, including: Log into Genshin Impact daily, consume 40 Original Resin daily, and complete other missions to obtain the corresponding number of potion ingredients. Daily missions refresh at 04:00 (Server Time) each day. Unclaimed potion ingredients will be cleared at the same time as the daily reset. Please claim and use the potion ingredients in time. Claimed potion ingredients will not be cleared.
- After Nahida and Cyno visit the Traveler and Paimon’s booth, they will deliver special potion crafting materials and normal crafting materials after the special dialogue is clicked on. Nahida and Cyno will each trigger two special dialogues and provide the corresponding potion ingredients respectively. You can only trigger dialogue with either Nahida or Cyno and obtain their potion ingredients once per day.
➥ If you try to visit the web event at around 04:00 (Server Time), which is when the daily missions refresh, they may encounter a brief network error. Please refresh the page if you encounter this error.
➥ There are a total of 16 recipes:
Recipes that used Water:
- Dancing Butterflies Refreshment = Water + Butterfly + Zaytun Peach
- Sweet Bug Bait Potion = Water + White Iron Chunk + Ajilenakh Nut
- Invigorating Summer Potion = Water + White Iron Chunk + Mint
- Nahida’s Cooling Waterproofer = Water + White Iron Chunk + Henna Berry
- Invigorating Cool Mint Drink = Water + Butterfly + Mint
- Nahida’s Vivifying Forest Essence = Water + Frog + Ajilenakh Nut
- Sweet Dreams Sleep Fragrance = Water + Crystal Chunk + Zaytun Peaches
- Calming Oil = Water + Luminescent Spine + Zaytun Peaches
Recipes that used Oil:
- Nutrients for Houseplants = Oil + Crystal Chunk + Mushroom
- Cooling Potion = Oil + Luminescent Spine + Mint
- Fragrant Balm = Oil + Luminescent Spine + Ajilenakh Nut
- Mira-Cure Potion = Oil + Butterfly + Starshroom
- Beautifying Oil For Decoration = Oil + Crystal Chunk + Ajilenakh Nut
- Energy Booster Endorsed by the General Mahamatra = Oil + Luminescent Spine + Nilotpala Lotus
- Growth Potion For Plants = Oil + White Iron Chunk + Starshroom
- Cyno’s Wind Resistant Sunscreen = Oil + Pupa + Mint
➥ Don’t forget to manually claim your rewards from the event page. By completing all the event challenges, you will get the following rewards:
- Primogems ×120
- Mystic Enhancement Ore ×4
- Hero’s Wit ×8
- Mora ×110,000
- Sanctifying Unction ×5.