How to Obtain the Three New Cooking Recipes in the 1.6 Update
Aside from the new area and quests for the Midsummer Island Adventure event, there’s also the addition of three new recipes in Liyue. In this guide, we’ll show you how to obtain them.
Recipe: Rice Bun
How to Obtain
You can obtain this one-star recipe by talking to Chef Mao at the Wanmin Restaurant. You can purchase this recipe for 1125 Mora.
- 1 Rice Flour
- 1 Horsetail
Here are the recovery stats that the dish will give your selected character:
- Suspicious: restores 8% of your selected character’s max HP with an additional 800 HP.
- Regular: restores 9% of your selected character’s max HP with an additional 1000 HP.
- Delicious: restores 10% of your selected character’s max HP with an additional 1200 HP.
Recipe: Stir Fried Shrimp
How to Obtain
You can obtain this three-star defense boosting recipe from Verr Goldet at Wangshu Inn for 5000 Mora.
- 4 Shrimp
- 3 Flour
- 3 Snapdragon
This dish will grant your party members you the following stats as a defense boosting dish:
- Suspicious: Increases Shield Strength of party members by 20% for 300s.
- Regular: Increases Shield Strength of party members by 25% for 300s.
- Delicious: Increases Shield Strength of party members by 30% for 300s.
This dish will make good use of any Snapdragons you have in your inventory.
Recipe: Chicken Tofu Pudding
How to Obtain
In order to obtain this free four-star attack boosting recipe you have to complete the World Quest “A Dish Beyond Mortal Ken“ that came with the 1.6 update.
Note: The requirement to get this quest is to complete the Archon Quest Chapter I Act III: A New Star Approaches.
First, talk to Smiley Yanxiao at Wangshu Inn to start the World Quest. After finding out that he needs help with a new dish, and conversing with Jiangxue you have to give Smiley Yanxiao 1 Bird Egg and 1 Snapdragon for the new dish.
Next, you have to cut the meat, so go over to the table with the large meat and stand in front of it. Then attack it with any sword-wielding character like the Traveler, Kaeya, or Xingqiu.
Then use any Hydro character like Barbara or Xingqiu to pour water into the cooking pot across from the meat table.
After that, you can use any Pyro character like Amber or Xiangling to light the fire. Upon completion of that task, you’ll be able to complete the quest to get the new recipe along with the 20,000 Mora and 100 Adventure Rank EXP.
- 4 Fowl
- 2 Ham
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Snapdragon
This dish will grant your party members the following attack boosting stats:
- Suspicious: Increases party members ATK by 224 with 6% CRIT Rate for 300s.
- Regular: Increases party members ATK by 272 with 8% CRIt Rate for 300s.
- Delicious: Increases party members ATK by 320 with 10% CRIt Rate for 300s.
Chicken Tofu Pudding is a good alternative to the Jade Parcels if you don’t have enough Lotus Heads, Jueyun Chilis, or Cabbages.
Remember that both the defence and attack boosting dishes won’t extend to any co-op friends when you consume them.