Kazuha Quick TL;DR Team Comp Guide
Kazuha (currently the CEO of having the longest name)
|Consistent Swirl procs||Low E CD||Very low Q downtime|
|Has EM as hidden stat||High damage multipliers||Insane AoE|
|Works in most team comps||Very easy to gear/play||Not reliant on constellations|
|Q’s infusement is fickle||Needs high EM to buff DMG||Can’t boost Anemo or Geo DMG|
|Enemies can walk out of Q||Technically better support > DPS|
PSA #1: Kazuha’s kit better fits supporting a DPS than being a DPS. Typically these team comps are centered around a DPS, so the team comp below is an example of what sub-DPS Kazuha would run. For support Kazuha, will be explained further below!
- Has low E CD that has decent reach + extremely high self-sustain for energy (basically a battery for himself)
- Q has massive AoE + extremely low CD that works great with Kazuha’s E + Q
- Extremely consistent DPS that can benefit from Kazuha’s Elemental DMG% buff (e.g.: Diluc’s Q enchantment works great with Kazuha’s DMG buff)
- CAN REPLACE WITH DPS OF CHOICE (Quite literally anyone will honestly work)
- Can easily infuse hydro with Kazuha’s Q to provide unlimited hydro proc’s
- E does great damage + provides a DMG reduction shield that also heals a tiny bit
- Xingiqu’s Q also works in tandem with Kazuha’s Q if it infuses another element, allowing free proc’s of hydro-based reactions (in this case a ton of Vaporize proc’s)
- CAN REPLACE WITH KAEYA OR MONA IF YOU WANT TO HAVE AN EASIER TIME INFUSING HYDRO WITH HER E
- E is a great source of energy + quick/easy way to proc pyro for infusement
- Bennett’s Q + Kazuha’s Q basically ensures 90% of the time to infuse pyro for the free swirls, boosting (in this case) Diluc’s damage for free + ATK buff from his Q
- Pyro resonance when paired with Diluc, providing even more ATK buffs to further boost damage for everyone in the team
- CAN REPLACE WITH DIONA FOR CRYO INFUSEMENT OR JEAN FOR ANEMO RESONANCE + EVEN MORE SWIRLS
PSA #2: The comp above is just an example of how sub-DPS/support Kazuha would fit into a team comp. The key concepts are: 1) you want to run someone who can easily (and dominantly) infuse an element consistently with Kazuha’s Q to get free buffs. 2) Your main DPS should be able to easily, and frequently, proc their reaction off Kazuha’s infused Q tick’s (the 5 procs it does) to gain free damage.
Here’s an example of the thought process: Lets say your main DPS is Ganyu. So to get extremely consistent boost to cryo DMG from Kazuha’s A1 passive, I would run Diona support for her Q (which allows Kazuha’s Q to infuse cryo much more consistently). Then I would also pair with a reaction-based support like Xiangling or Bennett for melt procs.
Or if you want to further emphasize raw DMG + EM damage, take Ganyu – Sucrose – Kazuha – Bennett for 1) free cryo DMG boosts from Kazuha, and 2) free melt damage from Sucrose when paired with Bennett. The possibilities for boosting damage even further are pretty much endless. Just keep in mind Kazuha can’t provide Anemo DMG% or Geo DMG% since Anemo can’t swirl with itself, and Geo + Anemo doesn’t do anything either.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned
Hope this helped. Bye.
In the first team comp Diluc could be replaced with yanfei?
If that’s who you enjoy playing DPS, yes! It’s more of a recommendation/a frame of what your comps should looks like and synergize with
Does he also work with Childe/Tartaglia? And what would you team them up with?
Kazuha definitely works with Childe (or basically anyone ;P).
I would run Childe – Kazuha – Xingqiu – Healer/Support of choice (Bennett for Vapo, Diona for Freeze, or Fischl/Raiden for electro-charged, etc…)
Not a fan of xingqiu. Would it work with Childe – kazuha – fishl/beidou – Bennett?
But ty for the help anyway 🙂
Yeah, that works too! The reason you would run Xingqiu is for his C2, since it reduces enemy Hydro RES by 15% (basically you do more damage with Childe E), but if it’s not your playstyle the team you mentioned above works fine!