A fan-favorite event in Genshin Impact has now made a return once again in version 3.2! This rerun event is the exact same one so veterans won’t have any problems with it. New players, however, may want a guide on what they should do in this event. Without further ado, let’s get into it!
Table of Contents
Marvelous Merchandise Event Overview
- The Marvelous Merchandise event starts in Genshin Impact on November 28 at 10:00 AM (UTC+8) until December 5 at 3:59 AM. Keep in mind only players above Adventure Rank 12 can participate in the event. This event is only one week and you must claim the reward every day or you will miss it permanently!
- During the event, you must exchange materials for Liben to receive a random Box o’ Marvels. Each day, the box is randomly given to you, and there are a total of 7 options. But if you don’t want the rewards from Box o’ Marvel from your world, you can visit other players’ Worlds that have different boxes.
- You can find Liben near the front gate of Mondstadt (near the many stalls at Katheryne), and you can refer to the Marvelous Merchandise icon on the mini-map to spot his accurate position.
- Starting from the first day of the event, Liben will randomly provide you with one Box o’ Marvel out of seven different types of Box o’ Marvels rewards. You can preview the contents of each Box o’ Marvels before opening them.
- Rewards may also differ for each player according to their game progress (difference in World Level). You can enter other players’ worlds to exchange for their desired Box o’ Marvels rewards.
After trading in materials a total of 5 times, players may open a Mega Box o’ Marvels (once per event only) which provides Travelers with additional rewards that include Primogems, Hero’s Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Mora.
You can only get up to 1 chance per day to submit materials. Note that when the rewards refresh daily, the opportunity to submit materials, if unused, will be lost.
All Rewards in an Infographic
Refer to the infographic above and choose early on which Box o’ Marvel you want. You can ask other players what box they have and request to enter their world to claim the rewards. It’s okay if they had already claimed their box because it won’t affect anything and you can still claim the same rewards.
For the Asia server, a Google Sheet has been created by a player from the official Genshin Impact discord server to share what boxes they have and their UID so other Travelers can enter the World and claim the rewards.
Some things you need to know if you want to use the Google Sheet:
- There is no need to add anyone as friends to join their world. You can just use the Co-Op mode at the top left of your screen.
- Since the sheet is made by volunteers, please respect them by do not take any other resources or doing anything else without the players’ permission. Leave promptly after claiming the rewards.
- If the UID is not found, that means the world is full or that person is offline already.
- You can only volunteer your world if you are on the official discord server.
If you are wondering how many Primogems we will get, it is 380 Primogems. First, you will get 280 Primogems if you claim the boxes from Liben for 7 days. Then, you can get another 100 Primogems from Mega Box o’ Marvel (which will be unlocked if you claim the rewards from Liben 5 times).
Fontaine Lore by Liben
As usual, aside from the booming business, Liben also provides a small amount of lore for our next destination: Fontaine. Do not read the following if you don’t want to get spoiled by the experiences.
- First of all, Liben tells that the locals in Fontaine especially loved Inazuman goods. The stuff that he couldn’t sell in other countries was sold out in Fontaine (such as the Ms. Hina merchandise).
- Apparently, the people of Fontaine really love messing with mechanical devices, a contrast different from Sumeru people who pursue knowledge relentlessly.
- Unfortunately, it looks like dark clouds were starting to gather. As in, the atmosphere there is getting oppressive and dangerous. The locals were also pretty antsy, saying that judgment was soon to come.
- Last but not least, Liben warns us to not go to Fontaine or we will get in trouble that we can’t easily get out of.
But will we listen to him? Of course not! Onwards to Fontaine as our next destination!