Midsummer Island Adventure Event Guide
Welcome to our guide to the main event of Version 1.6: Midsummer Island Adventure. Players are able to explore a mysterious group of islands and complete a variety of challenges to collect Shiny Flotsam and Mini “Harpastum” to exchange for rewards such as Klee’s signature weapon Dodoco Tales, Northlander Billet Trove, Crown of Insight, and Furnishing Blueprints. The event is divided into four acts.
One summer day, Klee suddenly receives a letter from the mysterious Dodo-King, threatening to take Dodoco away? Help her discover the truth!
- Added: Version 1.6
- Start Date:
- Act I: June 9, 2021 11:00:00 AM
- Act II: June 11, 2021 04:00:00 AM
- Act III: June 14, 2021 04:00:00 AM
- Act IV: June 17, 2021 04:00:00 AM
- End Date:
- Gameplay: June 28, 2021 03:59:59 AM
- Event Shop: June 29, 2021 03:59:59 AM
- Adventure Rank 21
- Complete the Archon Quest “Song of the Dragon and Freedom” and “Trifolium Chapter: Act I – True Treasure”
- During the event, the Adventure Rank required to unlock Klee’s Story Quest “True Treasure” will be lowered to Adventure Rank 21, and the Story Quest will not require a Story Key to unlock.
Battle Pass Missions
New event missions are added to the Marine Hues Battle Pass.
|Act I||Collect 1,00 Shiny Flotsam||1,500|
|Act II||Obtain the gold medal in the “Skipper’s Savvy” segment of “Whirlpool off to Starboard… Full Speed Ahead!”||1,500|
|Act III||Complete 3 challenges in “Samurai Sighted… To Arms!”||1,500|
Act I – Main Cannon, Make Ready… Fire!
- During the event, complete the “Mysterious Islands: Journey to the Unknown” quest to unlock “Act I: Main Cannon, Make Ready… Fire!”
- During the event, by clearing the sea of any monster encampments, Travelers can obtain Shiny Flotsam to exchange for rewards such as the Crown of Insight, Northlander Billet Trove, Furnishing Blueprint “Pure Gorgeous Summer,” and Talent Level-Up Materials from the Event Shop! By completing specified quests, Travelers can also obtain rewards such as Primogems, the gadget Waverider Repair Toolbox, Mora, and Hero’s Wit!
In this challenge, Travelers will need to sail the Waverider and clear the sea of any monster encampments. What are some precautions to keep in mind while navigating the Waverider? Let’s take a look~
The Waverider is equipped with two types of armaments — the Swiftstrike Cannon that shoots Swiftstrike Cannon and Heavy Cannon. The Waverider’s two armaments are capable of dealing considerable damage to light floating towers, but cannot damage heavy floating towers.
Travelers can use the Waverider to destroy light floating towers and defeat enemies by sending them plummeting into the sea.
As for the enemies on the heavy floating towers, Travelers will need to leave their Waveriders and climb the towers to defeat the adversaries.
Some enemy encampments may be shielded by a Violent Wind Barrier. Travelers will need to use the Heavy Cannon or Explosive Barrels to destroy it.
There may be Whirlpools near the sea monster encampments. Please avoid the Whirlpools during the challenge.
If caught by the Whirlpool, the Waverider will start taking continuous damage and Travelers’ Stamina will be rapidly consumed. If the Waverider is destroyed, Travelers will automatically be ejected from the Waverider.
During the event, Travelers can exchange Shiny Flotsam for rewards at the Event Shop. A day after the event ends on June 29, 2021 03:59:59 AM GMT+8, the shop will close and any remaining Shiny Flotsam will automatically disappear.
|500||Crown of Insight||1|
|500||Northlander Billet Trove||1|
|100||Blueprint: A Guide in the Summer Woods||1|
|100||Blueprint: A Messenger in the Summer Woods||1|
|200||Blueprint: Pure Gorgeous Summer||1|
|50||Philosophies of Freedom||2|
|50||Philosophies of Resistance||2|
|50||Philosophies of Ballad||2|
|50||Philosophies of Prosperity||2|
|50||Philosophies of Diligence||2|
|50||Philosophies of Gold||2|
Act II – Whirlpool off to Starboard… Full Speed Ahead!
- During the event, complete the “Summer Vacation: Proceed With Caution” quest to unlock “Act II: Whirlpool off to Starboard… Full Speed Ahead!”, and obtain the gadget Wind-Blessed Harpastum.
- During the event, Travelers can collect Wavesplitter Insignias by sailing the Waverider and flying to complete the challenge within the time limit. By reaching the target scores, Travelers can obtain rewards such as Primogems, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mora, and Hero’s Wit!
In the second act, Travelers will sail the Waverider to complete the timed challenge and earn rewards.
Before starting the challenge, Travelers can carefully observe the direction of the sea breeze to confirm the course.
Navigate your Waverider through Wavefront Girdles to gain a short speed boost.
Collect Charged Particles to charge up your Waverider’s Accelerate ability.
Floating towers manned by monsters may appear along your course. More Wavesplitter Insignias will appear along the course as you defeat the monsters.
This challenge is divided into seaborne and airborne courses. When the wind current appears, Travelers might have just arrived at the point where both types of courses meet.
Act III – Samurai Sighted… To Arms!
- During the event, complete the “Dodo-King of the Sea: Lying in Wait” quest to unlock “Act III: Samurai Sighted… To Arms!”
- During the event, challenge Maguu Kenki and complete specified quests to obtain rewards such as Primogems, Mora, and Hero’s Wit!
- After the event is over on June 28, 2021 03:59:59 AM, Travelers can continue to challenge Maguu Kenki but will no longer be able to complete the event-related quests.
The Midsummer Island Adventure event’s Act III: “Samurai Sighted… To Arms!” has begun. In this challenge, Travelers will face a new opponent — Maguu Kenki.
The event tips that we’re about to share will help Travelers complete the challenge easier, so listen closely!
When Maguu Kenki has just awoken and is about to get up, he will not take DMG.
When Travelers use long-range attacks against Maguu Kenki, it can trigger the Maguu Kenki’s mask parry. When Maguu Kenki’s mask parry is triggered, he becomes immune to long-range attack DMG. It is recommended to fight Maguu Kenki in close combat!
Maguu Kenki can attack using his masks. Travelers can observe the shapes of the masks to determine when he is about to strike in order to avoid the attack in time.
When Maguu Kenki’s HP drops to a certain level, he will send out his phantoms to fight. It is recommended for Travelers to carefully observe Maguu Kenki’s movements as to avoid being hit.
In Co-Op Mode, you can only successfully complete the quest if none of your teammates trigger Maguu Kenki’s mask parry or if no one gets hit by his phantoms.
Act IV – Harpastum Bombs Loaded… Blow ‘Em Away!
- During the event, complete “The Final Riddle: A Secret Uncovered” quest to unlock “Act IV: Harpastum Bombs Loaded… Blow ‘Em Away!”
- During the event, Travelers can use the Harpastum Bombs to defeat monsters. Complete the challenge and obtain Mini “Harpasta” to exchange for rewards such as Dodoco Tales (Catalyst), Furnishing Blueprint “Feather-Light Praise,” Furnishing Blueprint “The Blue Ocean’s Treasure,” Furnishing Blueprint “Witch’s Chorus,” and Weapon Ascension Materials from the Event Shop! By completing specified quests, Travelers can also obtain rewards such as Primogems, Mora, and Hero’s Wit!
Today, the Midsummer Island Adventure event’s Act IV: “Harpastum Bombs Loaded… Blow ‘Em Away!” has begun~ Travelers can use the Harpastum Bombs to defeat monsters more easily. How can they be used? Check out the details below~
• Using Harpastum Bomb
When a Harpastum Bomb is equipped, it replaces your Elemental Skill.
Note: Harpastum Bombs can only be used in the event challenge arena!
During the event, Travelers can exchange Mini “Harpasta” for rewards at the Event Shop. A day after the event ends on June 29, 2021 03:59:59 AM GMT+8, the shop will close and any remaining Mini “Harpasta” will automatically disappear.
|500||Fragments of Innocence||4|
|200||Blueprint: Feather-Light Praise||1|
|200||Blueprint: The Blue Ocean’s Treasure||1|
|200||Blueprint: Witch’s Chorus||1|
|10||Chains of the Dandelion Gladiator||?|
|10||Debris of Decarabian’s City||?|
|10||Boreal Wolf’s Cracked Tooth||?|
|10||Lustrous Stone from Guyun||?|
|10||Mist Veiled Mercury Elixir||?|
|10||Piece of Aerosiderite||?|
|5||Mystic Enhancement Ore||?|