Nahida (literally an iPad kid… she’s all tech’d out)
|24/7 Dendro procs||Insane self-buffs||Extremely low CDs|
|Has EM as hidden stat||Multipliers benefit from 2 stats||Massive AoE|
|Extremely spammable burst||Easy to gear/play||Not reliant on constellations|
|Hold E can be interrupted||Very squishy/prone to get hit||Heavily reaction reliant|
|Requires some team composition for Q buff||Ascension materials can be annoying to farm|
PSA #1: Nahida is definitely one of the best reaction enablers out so far, with her E having zero downsides. While her most known comp is The Nilou-Bloom nuke comp, you can also slot her in a lot more comps. Here’s a really fun one below:
Who to take (alternatives explained below!):
- E is an extremely consistent AoE group CC + insane energy battery
- Q can infuse with other elements, providing constant element application to Nahida’s E to react with
- Can run 4x Viridescent to help shred enemy RES for your main/sub DPS carries (non-Nahida) + provide EM
- CAN BE REPLACED BY A PYRO FOR E DMG OR SUCROSE FOR EM BUFFING + TTDS
- Raiden’s E is one of the best Electro enablers in-game, and triggers off Nahida’s Tri-Karma procs
- Q serves as reliable burst/main DPS potential for nuking tankier targets + Nahida’s Q can hypercharge her Raiden’s Q stacks
- Can turn Nahida into a sniper rifle using Hold E + allows Tri-Karma procs to trigger more often
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH FISHCL OR YAE MIKO FOR ALTERNATIVE BURST POTENTIAL
- E provides a stationary heal that also applies Hydro to nearby enemies causing Bloom
- Her Q turns her into a potential on-field DPS in-case of DPS downtime
- Can swap to Kokomi to NA to generate more Bloom reactions from Tri-Karma procs
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH MONA/BARBARA OR NILOU FOR BLOOM NUKE
PSA #2: The team above is really fun and has a lot of synergy between all members. The rotation is Raiden E > Nahida E > Kokomi E > repeat + Kazuha E/Q whenever possible. I highly advise NOT taking a Pyro member since Burn reaction isn’t that strong compared to others. Only take Pyro if you’re running a Pyro-Dendro comp.
Great flex slot alternatives:
- Pyro Options – Bennett is a great choice for heals, ATK buff, and his Q which constantly applies Pyro to on-field enemies. Yoimiya can work with Nahida, but she benefits a lot more from other enablers like Yelan or Raiden.
- Sucrose/Venti – Sucrose is a prime EM mule, able to donate tons of EM to other team members while also granting the TTDS 48% ATK buff. Venti is a great AoE CC with his Q and amazing battery. Both can run 4x VV to shred enemy RES for your main DPS as well.
- Fishcl – Her E is great with synergizing with Nahida’s E for it’s frequent procs. The upside is that even if Oz aims at the wrong unit, Nahida’s E will 100% mark them due to it’s outrageous range/hitbox.
- Yae Miko – Yae is like a more consistent version of Fishcl, while also allowing a burst DPS option with her Q like Raiden does. Only downside is that you have to constantly main E on the field.
- Mona – Her E works great for 2 reasons: 1) enemies will be taunted by E and group themselves and 2) it applies Hydro allowing for massive Bloom reactions. Her Q is also great for momentary nuke.
- Barbara – Not the best option, but can still achieve what Kokomi can. Just make sure to stand next to enemies to apply Wet from her heal ring around your character (ticks 5 times).
- Nilou – Arguably the best Hydro applicator but only 1 thing: make sure to run a Hydro-Dendro comp only for the mega Bloom nuke.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned.
Hope this helped. Bye.