New Version Special Program Announcement: Inazuma Patch 2.0 Preview Stream
Genshin Impact’s next major update will be introducing the anticipated new region, Inazuma. It will be the third region (out of the seven) in Teyvat, inspired by Japan. It ruled by the Electro Archon Baal (Raiden Shogun) and we will be able to attune our Traveler to the Electro element here.
Version 1.6’s new character Kazuha is also from here, and we will see more such as Kamisato Ayaka, Yoimiya and Sayu. The next chapter of the Archon Quest will also take place in this nation.
miHoYo will be holding their usual preview stream, showing off what’s to come as well as limited-time promotional codes for players to redeem during this time! The stream will start on the official Twitch channel at 8:00 AM (UTC -4) on July 9th, 2021 and the official YouTube channel will release the VOD on the same day at 12:00 PM (UTC -4). Thanks to MaitieS for compiling the information on reddit!
Table of Contents
- Act I & II will be available in Update 2.0 with currently only 3 Inazuma islands (out of 6)
- Location of Kamisato Ayaka house
- New Inazuma robot enemy
- New Inazuma human enemy
- New Fatui enemy called Mirror Maiden
- Pyro Hypostasis
- Perpetual Mechanical Array
- Maguu Kenki
- New Artifact Dungeon
- Unknown (Story?) location
Limited Character Banner During 2.0
- Kamisato Ayaka (5*, Cryo, Sword) Full stats
- Yoimiya (5*, Pyro, Bow) Full stats
- Sayu (4*, Anemo, Claymore) Full stats
- Traveler (5*, Electro, Sword) Full stats
Appears in Story
- Overview of all events in 2.0
- Players will be able to obtain free Beidou during 2.0 event
- A lots of new type of puzzles will be introduced in Inazuma
- Farming system in teapot
- Weapon banner improvement: If you will miss the weapon you wanted you will be rewarded with Fate points. After getting enough Fate points the next time you will get a 5* weapon you will be able to get the one you want.
- New Artifact sets
- New craftable 4* weapons
- Limited Weapon banner 5* weapons
- Tea house owned by Shiba
- Playstation users will be able to link accounts (cross-play)