There are a total of 89 Romaritime Flowers in Fontaine Open-World, not including from NPC or Shops. In this guide will be a link to the official interactive map. So you can mark your pins (to know which you already collected) and follow along the route.
Table of Contents
- 1 Tips Before Farming
- 2 Genshin Impact Interactive Map
- 3 Romaritime Harbor (1-10 Romaritime Flower)
- 4 South of Beryl Region (11-21 Romaritime Flower)
- 5 North of Beryl Region (22-32 Romaritime Flower)
- 6 Chemin de L’Espoir (33-51 Romaritime Flower)
- 7 North of Elton Trench (52-57 Romaritime Flower)
- 8 Salacia Plain (58-69 Romaritime Flower)
- 9 Thalatta Submarine Canyon (70-89 Romaritime Flower)
Tips Before Farming
Romaritime Flowers can be found in both surface and underwater areas of Fontaine. For the surface ones, you need to attack them with any Hydro attacks so they can bloom and give you the Romaritime Flowers. You can’t use Nahida’s Skill before or after the flower blooms! While for the underwater ones, you can just pick them up as usual.
For some of the Romaritime Flowers that are located in underwater areas, most of the tips above are useless except Lyney who can display the locations of nearby resources unique to Fontaine on the mini-map.
In addition to Freminet when he’s released in the second phase of version 4.0. When he’s on the team, he can decrease Aquatic Stamina consumption for your own party members by 35%.