Tighnari (I keep typing it “Thighnari”)
|Low E CD||Low Q CD (very spammy)||Low Q Cost|
|Has multiple self-buffs||Extremely easy to gear/play||Consistent Dendro Proc|
|Has a taunt||Not reliant on Constellations||Dendro DMG% as 4th stat|
|Non-existent particle generation||BiS set locked behind Sumeru||Vulnerable while aiming|
|Some-what struggles with shields|
PSA #1: Tighnari pretty much matches the same pros/cons as Ganyu. Enemies with a physical shield can be problematic, but the auto-tracking arrows will typically go around them. Just pair Tighnari with a battery, or give him a tiny bit of ER% (in substats) to help alleviate his only major issue. Below is an example of a good Quicken (Aggravate/Spread) comp!
Who to take (alternatives explained below!):
- Her E is a staple as an off-field Enabler, allowing Tighnari to proc Quicken into Spread/Aggravate
- Q allows Fishcl to extend Oz’s duration on the field, as well as a decent re-positioning utility to get Tighnari in a better spot for CA
- She’s a 4-star that’s extremely easy to build and most people should have her around C4+
- CAN REPLACE WITH RAIDEN OR YAE MIKO FOR HIGHER DPS OUTPUT/BURST DPS OPTION
- Her E is a quick way to apply Dendro, while also providing Sprout for a bit of off-field damage (can also knockback smaller foes near Tighnari during CA)
- Q allows Collei to be run as a burst DPS option, dealing massive Dendro AoE DMG
- Can run Elegy for the End as her weapon to further boost Tighnari’s elemental reaction damage
- CAN REPLACE WITH DENDRO TRAVELER OR AN ANEMO BATTERY FOR BETTER GROUPING/AOE
- E can help break Geo shields, as well as constantly provide Crystallize and a strong shield for Tighnari
- Q is a great AoE CC that provides breathing space to properly aim at weakpoints (good DMG as well)
- Shields in general are a great match for characters like Tighnari that can get interrupted while aiming
- CAN REPLACE WITH ANY HEALER/SHIELDER OR SHINOBU FOR BETTER QUICKEN SYNERGY
PSA #2: Comp above is a very relaxed, easy to execute variant for Aggravate/Spread. The goal is to have a quick setup, place your off-field skills to trigger reaction, and then have Tighnari spam CA for max damage.
Great flex slot alternatives:
- Raiden – Her E is one of the best off-field Electro appliers in the game, and is an insanely strong burst DPS to run for enemies like Lawachurls
- Yae Miko – Her E alone makes her a consistent Electro Enabler, and can also be run as a burst DPS for after Tighnari’s initial rotation ends (plus a decent battery)
- Dendro Traveler – Dendro Traveler’s Q, along with 4x Gilded Dreams, makes them an insanely strong off-field buffer for Tighnari. That’s a lot of ATK and EM that’s provided for basically free
- Venti/Kazuha/Sucrose – while Anemo doesn’t have a reaction with Dendro (thus can’t shred Dendro RES from 4x VV), they’re still amazing energy generators and provide insane AoE for grouping
- Noelle/Diona/Shielders – Shielders provide knockback immunity, which can interrupt DPS for characters like Tighnari. Not a necessity if you know how to CC lock or distance well though
- Shinobu – An amazing healer that provides another form to apply Electro for Quicken reaction. Can also stagger smaller foes away from Tighnari with her E.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned.
Hope this helped. Bye.