Our developers will soon begin performing update maintenance. While the update maintenance is in progress, Travelers will be unable to log in to the game. Please take note of the update time and schedule your game time accordingly.
After this is complete, the game will update to a new version. We recommend that Travelers install this update over a Wi-Fi connection.
Table of Contents
Version 3.5 Maintenance Preview
Update maintenance begins 2023/03/01 06:00 (UTC+8) and is estimated to take 5 hours.
〓How to Update Game Client〓
PC: Close the game, open the Genshin Impact Launcher, and click Update.
iOS: Open the App Store and tap Update.
Android: Open the game and follow the directions on-screen.
PS5™ and PS4™: Highlight Genshin Impact from the Home Screen, press the OPTIONS button and select “Check for Update.”
Please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service if you encounter any issues installing the new version. We will do our very best to resolve the issue.
Maintenance Compensation: Primogems ×300 (60 Primogems per hour the servers are down)
〓Scope of Compensation〓
Maintenance Compensation: Travelers who reach Adventure Rank 5 or above before 2023/03/01 06:00 (UTC+8).
Please claim before the end of Version 3.5.
Our developers will distribute compensation to Travelers via in-game mail within 5 hours after the update maintenance is finished. The mail will expire after 30 days, so don’t forget to claim the attached compensation in time.
For more update details, including bug fixes and other compensation details, please see the Version Update Details notice to be posted at 2023/03/01 07:00 (UTC+8).
Update Content Overview
Adjustments & Optimizations
1) On the Weapon and Artifact enhancement interface, you can now hold and scroll/swipe to select multiple Artifacts and Weapons that you want to consume.
2) On the Destroy interface, you can now hold and scroll/swipe to select multiple Artifacts and Weapons that you want to destroy.
3) On mobile, when the interaction key in certain gameplay modes is not available, it is now possible to touch the corresponding area to adjust the viewing angle.
4) Optimizes operations and interactions on the Weapons and Artifact interface, and fixes some issues:
In Controller Mode, once Weapons and Artifacts have been enhanced to their maximum level, or when Weapons have been refined to their maximum level, you can now return to the previous page via the “Back” button.
5) In Controller Mode, the Weapon/Artifact Attributes on the right side of the Weapon/Artifact Enhancement page can now be toggled up and down with the right joystick.
6) In Controller Mode, when opening the comparison window in the Artifact Interface, the same button can be pressed again to close the window.
7) Fixes an issue whereby under certain circumstances, the names of a small portion of Artifacts in the Artifact Enhancement menu were abnormally obscured.
8) Optimizes the movement effects of the list of Artifacts or Weapons when selecting Artifacts or Weapons in the Character interface.
1) Optimizes the sound reverberation effects for certain indoor settings.
2) Optimizes the sound performance of certain interfaces.
3) Optimizes the Korean, English, and Japanese voice lines of some characters and fixes some voice-over text errors.
4) Optimizes the Korean, English, and Japanese voice lines for some quests.
Genius Invokation TCG
1) Adjusts the interface performance for the dice rolling phase of Genius Invokation TCG.
2) Optimizes the refresh logic for the number of times the Summons and Team Combat Statuses can be used in Genius Invokation TCG. The number of Usages will take the highest value.
Example: Suppose that the default initial number of Usages for a Summon is 2, and that Summon is already on the field and its current available Usages is at 4. Before the optimization, if that Summon is created again, the number of its available Usages will be updated to 2. After said optimization, the maximum number of available Usages will be 4.
1) Optimizes the visual performance of certain scenes.
2) Optimizes the source description of the Traveler’s Constellation activation material.
3) Adds a path on the map to a cave entrance in the Qusayr Al-Inkhida’ area of the Desert of Hadramaveth (only adds an icon on the map, the terrain remains unchanged.)
4) It is no longer possible to use the “Treasure Compass” gadget in the Eternal Oasis.
5) Adjusts the display order of the achievement “The Dirge of Bilqis” in the “Sumeru: The Gilded Desert – Series II” achievement category.
6) Adjusts the name of the namecard from “Achievement: Sandstorm” to “Sumeru: Sandstorm.”
7) Adjusts the category names of some items.
8) Adjusts the category of some enemy drops to “Character and Weapon Enhancement Material.”
9) Adjusts “Talent Level-Up Material” to “Character Talent Material.”
10) After defeating bosses, the names of some Character Ascension Materials obtained by using Resin are adjusted from “Character Level-Up Material” to “Character Ascension Material.”
11) Adjusts the “Gadgets” obtained through the Crafting Bench to “Consumables.”
*This is a work of fiction and is not related to any actual people, events, groups, or organizations.
“PlayStation”, “PS5”, “PS4”, “DualSense”, “DUALSHOCK” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.