Yae Miko (literally referenced as Ei/Raiden’s only friend lmao…)
|Consistent Electro procs||Extremely low CDs||Massive AoE|
|Has CRIT% as hidden stat||High damage multipliers||Low maintenance gameplay|
|Viable as burst DPS|
|90 cost burst||Requires battery/additional Electro||E does not provide i-frames|
PSA #1: Yae is extremely fun and easy to play. Her kit literally plays by itself! Just make sure to pair her with another Electro to ensure she can consistently fuel her 90 cost burst.
- E is an extremely reliable off-field damage dealer + energy generator. Also spammable!
- Q allows Raiden to be an amazing burst DPS, good for nuking during Yae’s Q downtime
- Can alternatively swap roles with Yae from burst DPS to main DPS if needed (both synergize well with each other)
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH BEIDOU OR FISCHL FOR OFF-FIELD SUPPORT
- E provides a ton of energy particles + damage reduction shield that heals a bit
- Q synergizes with Yae’s E/Q that consistently procs Electro-Charged + bonus off-field DPS
- This is your flex slot, so any member changes will replace Xingqiu
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH VENTI/KAZUHA/SUCROSE OR MONA FOR HIGHER BURST WINDOW
- Additional Electro slot to ensure Yae has fuel for Q
- Quick ATK buffer that require little field time, and low CD’s so semi-spammable
- Q is a great source of additional DPS + buff refresher
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH KOKOMI OR BENNETT FOR STRONGER BUFF + HEALS
PSA #2: If you have Raiden, it’s practically required to pair her with Yae as she compliments her kit perfectly. If you don’t struggle with healing, then you can run Sara for additional energy + decent buff — otherwise run Bennett
Great flex slot alternatives:
- Beidou – Strong sub-DPS slot and her Q provides much needed tankiness for Yae + spread of Electro procs
- Fischl – Bootleg Raiden. Oz does amazing for spreading Electro and trickling energy particles. Has high uptime, just requires a bit more attention
- Venti/Kazuha/Sucrose – Each one does something better. Venti has more focused/consistent grouping, Kazuha has lower CD’s and Elemental buff, Sucrose can run TTDS for even more ATK buff overkill. I recommend Sucrose with TTDS, but pick what’s more comfortable
- Mona – Good alternative to Xingqiu for Electro-Charged. E taunt is extremely good setup for Yae’s Q, and Mona Q is nuke potential
- Kokomi – Another solid Hydro applicator and solid heals. Play around the jellyfish and kite around it
- Bennett – Strongest healer in the game, extremely low CD, high ATK buffer, and consistency king
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned.
Hope this helped. Bye.