Yaoyao Talents and Skills Brief Explanation
Yaoyao is a Dendro support character who can heal one or several teammates as needed. Here’s a short introduction to her skills before we go into more depth.
She can use her Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst to summon ‘Yuegui: Throwing Mode‘ or ‘Yuegui: Jumping Mode‘ which will continuously throw exploding White Jade Radish that will heal characters or deal Dendro DMG to opponents.
Keep in mind this information is officially released by the developer prior to Yaoyao’s release in version 3.4, so the explanation is simple and straight to the point. A more thorough explanation will be created by 2Board after her release.
Table of Contents
Normal Attack: Toss ‘N’ Turn Spear
Normal Attack: Performs up to 4 consecutive spear strikes.
Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to lunge forward, dealing damage along the way.
Elemental Skill: Raphanus Sky Cluster
Tap E: Calls upon ‘Yuegui: Throwing Mode,’ a special device created by a certain adeptus to help Yaoyao solve her problems. This skill will be used differently in Holding Mode.
Hold E: Enters Aiming Mode to adjust the throw direction.
Yuegui: Throwing Mode
Throws out White Jade Radishes that will explode upon hitting characters or opponents, dealing Dendro DMG to opponents within a certain AoE, and healing characters within that same AoE based on Yaoyao’s Max HP. If a radish does not hit either an opponent or a character, the radish will remain where it is and explode on contact with a character or opponent, or will explode after its duration expires.
Yuegui: Throwing Mode will choose its radish-throw targets.
● If all nearby characters have more than 70% HP remaining, then it will throw the radish at a nearby opponent.
● If nearby characters have 70% or less HP remaining, it will throw a radish at the character with the lowest HP percentage remaining. If no opponents exist nearby, Yuegui will throw White Jade Radishes at characters when they all have more than 70% HP and less than 100% HP remaining. Otherwise, it will throw radishes into the area at random.
A maximum of 2 instances of Yuegui: Throwing Mode can exist at any one time.
Elemental Burst: Moonjade Descent
At the enjoinment of a certain adeptus, Yuegui’s full potential can be unleashed in an emergency, dealing Dendro DMG to nearby opponents and entering an (in some sense) unsurpassed Adeptal Legacy state.
● White Jade Radishes generated will be changed to heal and deal DMG according to this skill. Explosions will heal all nearby party members, and the Dendro DMG that they deal will be viewed as Elemental Burst DMG instead.
● Summons “Yuegui: Jumping Mode” at intervals until their limit has been reached. The behavior of this version of Yuegui is the same as that of “Yuegui: Throwing Mode” in the Elemental Skill, Raphanus Sky Cluster. A maximum of 3 Yuegui: Jumping Mode can exist at any one time.
● Yaoyao’s Movement SPD is increased by 15%.
● Yaoyao’s Dendro RES will be increased.
● The Adeptal Legacy state will end once Yaoyao is off-field, and all remaining Yuegui: Jumping Mode will be cleared once this state ends.
The adepti faithfully adhere to the contract that they have with Rex Lapis, and have thus defended Liyue for millennia. When danger arises in Liyue, the adepti are sure to come forth, and they do show up from time to time when the land is at peace. Sometimes, they do so to punish those who harbor evil in their hearts, and sometimes they intervene to save the imprisoned. And if they happen to meet someone with a destiny intertwined with that of the adepti way, they will take them as disciples and teach them their arts.
Amongst the adepti, Streetward Rambler is among those who interact more with mortals. She has a great many disciples, the youngest of whom is named Yaoyao.
Yaoyao is both talented and inquisitive, and while she is still very young, thus limiting her ability to fully take in what she has been taught and causing no small amount of innocuous mistakes in the process, she will in time become a most knowledgeable girl.
She also possesses a gentle and caring nature, and she treats people with earnestness and generosity. Not only does her master favor her, but her senior disciple and other elders in her life, too, very much dote on her. Most will never have the fortune to enter the adepti abodes in Jueyun Karst, but Yaoyao comes and goes between them both freely and often. Indeed, the love she receives from the adepti at her young age is quite an enviable matter.