Yoimiya Quick TL;DR Team Comp Guide!
Yoimiya (your local pyrotechnician that’s obsessed with fireworks)
|Consistent Pyro procs||Low E CD||Strong self-buffs|
|Has CRIT% as hidden stat||Decent multipliers||Amazing single target DPS|
|Versatile in builds/team comps||Extremely easy to play (spam NA)|
|Has little energy generation||Charged Attack is extremely buggy||Burst is useless as main DPS|
|Enemies can dodge NA/it can miss||Somewhat reliant on constellations to be optimal||Literally can’t do anything vs shields unless E is up|
PSA #1: Yoimiya has a lot of ways you can build her team, which is one of her strong suites since they’re all very viable. Below will just be an example of a standard Melt/Vape comp, but all the way below (at PSA #2) I’ll list in detail what characters work for which artifacts you’re running!
- Can spread Cryo procs surprisingly effectively, letting Yoimiya get free melt proc’s + Ayaka is a super solid sub DPS/burst DPS option
- Her E will apply Cryo + knock up enemies making it easy for Yoimiya to use E and NA spam
- Use Ayaka Q and then swap to Yoimiya + E and NA spam is also an amazing way to EM nuke enemies
- CAN BE REPLACED BY KEQING FOR HER Q IF 4X TF OR ROSARIA FOR EASIER MELT PROCS
- Amazing Hydro off-field DPS that also provides tankiness + minor heals with his E
- Xingqiu Q works amazingly when paired with Yoimiya E. You’ll have a reverse Vape proc, but it’s still really good (since his Q lands first)
- Extremely cheap to build + you can now have basically 100% Q uptime with 4x Emblem
- CAN BE REPLACED BY FISCHL IF 4x TF OR XIANGLING IF YOU WANT PYRO RESONANCE
- Her E spreads Cryo fast and fairly spammable + it provides a strong shield letting Yoimiya sustain
- Her Q is a giant AoE Cryo field that also heals. Free Melt procs all around
- If run with Ayaka or Rosaria, you’re essentially guaranteeing CRIT% for Yoimiya due to Cryo resonance
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH BENNETT FOR ATK BUFF OR BEIDOU FOR 4X TF
PSA #2: So here’s the breakdown per artifact build you’re running for your Yoimiya below! I won’t go into one for 4x Shime since it’s practically just spam every off-field enabler you have (i.e. Fischl + Xingqiu + Bennett = win)
4x Thundering Fury (basically a mono-Electro comp + Yoimiya)
- Fishcl – Her E is basically free energy + Electro procs that will guarantee consistent Overloaded procs
- Beidou – Solid sub DPS option when Yoimiya E is down + her Q can be a great off-field enabler via her Electro proc chains. Even stronger if you have C2!
- Keqing – Amazing burst DPS option + Keqing can also spam her E to spread Electro for free. Also can be taken vice-versa with Yoimiya filling as the burst DPS if you want Keqing main DPS
- If you need heals/sustain – Bennett or Jean can be a great substitute, as the ATK buff from Bennett + the massive heal procs can keep her alive while Jean can spread either Pyro or Electro around via Swirl!
4x Crimson Witch of Flames (focused on Melt/Vapo comp)
- Rosaria – Amazing low E CD that can spread Cryo AoE very well + her Q can be used off-field
- Mona – Taunt that mass spreads Hydro pairs well with Yoimiya E and Q. Her Q when paired with Yoimiya’s E is also lethal
- Xiangling – Mainly just for assisted burst DPS, but also provides Pyro resonance. Guoba can do some serious damage
- Sucrose – Massive AoE + EM mule that can really elevate the Melt/Vapo damage output. Realistically any Anemo with 4x Viridescent Venerer can also take her spot tho
4x Retracing Bolide
- Zhongli – I mean self-explanatory. Strongest shield in the game + amazing burst DPS that’s giga tanky
- Diona – Second strongest shield + she can provide Cryo procs for Melt
- Beidou – If you don’t want Melt, Beidou fits in well with her Q for Overloaded
- Noelle – Seen as the “poor man’s shielder,” but her shield can actually tank a lot if you just funnel DEF like a madlad
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned.
Hope this helped. Bye.