Yun Jin (Xinyan’s #1 fan — literally, she goes out of her way to listen to Xinyan)
|Extremely strong Normal Attack buffer||Viable as sub-DPS||Not reliant on constellations|
|Has ER% as hidden stat||High damage multiplier on E||Decent AoE|
|Buff doesn’t affect Charged Attack||Buff triggers can proc extremely fast||Requires modest amount of DEF|
PSA #1: Yun Jin can often be seen as a hybrid DPS/Support, and can fulfill her role perfectly well. Downside is she only affects Normal Attacks with her Q. Just make sure to pair her with a NA combo heavy character to fully benefit!
- Extremely strong Normal Attack DPS that can benefit from Yun Jin’s Q
- Very high burst DMG and can CA freely without interfering with NA rotation
- Self-buffing with Scarlet Seals, further increasing DPS output
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH ANY NORMAL ATTACK DPS (further details down below!)
- E is a strong 2 hit combo that applies Wet as well as provides a DMG reduction shield (+ it heals)
- Q is an amazing off-field DPS that compliments main DPS
- Has enough ER% to self-sustain himself and his team
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH RAIDEN SHOGUN OR GOROU FOR GEO RESONANCE
- Extremely reliably energy battery with his E spam
- Q is the strongest heal in the game + provides an amazing ATK buff
- Can be run as a burst DPS as it’s spammable and has high AoE DMG
- CAN BE REPLACED WITH BARBARA OR MONA IF YOU WANT MORE NUKE DAMAGE
PSA #2: The comp above focuses on one main DPS that’s Normal Attack oriented + also benefits from Yun Jin’s A4 passive (where more elements = more scaling for her Q buff). It’s an extremely quick swap team that prioritizes getting back to the main DPS as fast as possible, with plenty of energy generation!
Great flex slot alternatives:
Normal Attack DPS
- Xiao – While Xiao can spam his Q’s plunge attack, some people do utilize the Q > Plunge > 2NA > 1CA combo on him, which Yun Jin’s Q can affect!
- Raiden Shogun – Just as a heads up: Raiden’s Q form DOES NOT benefit from Yun Jin’s Q buff as the game does not recognize it as a NA
- Xiangling/Zhongli – Both characters are similar in the sense they Normal Attack quite frequently in their DPS rotation
- Hu Tao – While her combo is typically 2NA > 1CA, she does NA quite a lot while stamina is down so Yun Jin’s Q benefits her a lot
- Arataki Itto – Extremely Normal Attack heavy character that occasionally Charged Attack spams. Plus you get Geo resonance!
- Overall – Not mentioned NA DPS all pretty much have no real issues. Other than Ayaka/Keqing, who frequently CA a lot, other NA DPS will be able to use all the Q buff stacks before it refreshes/duration ends!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS BELOW! I’ll try my best to respond as I know some players may not have ANY of the characters mentioned.
Hope this helped. Bye.