Near the end of every version, Genshin Impact releases a live stream to let viewers know what is in store for them in the future. With the new update fast approaching, we now have the version 2.5 Live stream as well as a trailer. In this, you can see the new characters you can roll for as well as enemies you may have to face. But since the live stream time is different for everyone, whether it be because of work or school, not everyone can watch. Worry not though, our overview will cover all the important details.
The first half of version 2.5 will see the release of the much-awaited character, Yae Miko. Her banner Everbloom Violet will be a single banner. Along with her, the weapon’s banner will see the release of her weapon Kagura’s Verity which is a 5-star catalyst.
The second half of version 2.5 will see the return of the double banner system. The characters featured will be:
- Raiden Shogun – Reign of Serenity
- Sanganomiya Kokomi – Drifting Luminescence
Version 2.5 will release two character Story Quests.
- Raiden Shogun: Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II
- Yae Miko: Divina Vulpes Chapter: Act I
- The Raiden Shogun
- Shadowy Husk (Three types: Standard Bearer, Line Breakers and Defenders)
- Three Realms Gateway Offering: Return to Enkanomiya. Free 4-star Catalyst Oathsworn Eye. Bokuso Box that can be leveled up like the Sacred Sakura Tree.
- Divine Ingenuity: Travelers get to design their own domains and others can test it out.
- Of Drink A-Dreaming: Start working at Angel Share to make your own unique drinks. Event exclusive namecard.
- Hyakunin Ikki Rerun: Form teams of two characters to fight enemies.
- Overflowing Mastery rerun: Time to farm some talent books.